It’s Movember again and time to focus on men’s health. To show Victory in Melbourne’s commitment, I am donating my face to the cause by growing a moustache for the entire month of November, and I need your support. My Mo will spark conversations, looks of horror and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer male depression.
Why am I so passionate about men’s health?
- 1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- This year 20,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed
- 1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime
I’m asking you to support my Movember campaign by making a donation by either:
- Donating online at: http://mobro.co/NeilZimmerman
- Writing a cheque payable to ‘Movember,’ referencing my Registration ID: 58313 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002
Funds raised will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others. Through the Movember Foundation and its men’s health partners, the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue – the national depression initiative, they are funding world class research, educational and support programs which would otherwise not be possible.
If you’d like to find out more about the type of work you’d be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://au.movember.com/about
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men’s health. All donations over $2 are tax deductible.